Why join the Burt Lake Preservation Association?
- It’s easy to protect a lake. It’s very hard to save a lake.
- Your property value is completely dependent on the water quality of Burt Lake
- Your enjoyment of this area is directly dependent on the water quality in Burt Lake
- The local economy is directly dependent on the water quality of Burt Lake
- It’s the right thing to do: For your children, your grandchildren and the public good.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. There are many examples of lakes that waited until problems became severe. Then it’s either too late or too expensive.
- No one can do it by themselves; it’s takes a community, like the BLPA.
- BLPA is a 501(c)(3) organization and your dues are tax deductible